Welcome to Shore Footed Podiatry
The average person walks about 10,000 steps every day. During a lifetime it’s thought that you have walked enough steps to have travelled the world more than four times.
Yet, we often take our feet for granted. We worry about our figures, our appearance and general health but always seem to forget about those two things at the end of our legs that carry the entire weight of our bodies in our daily lives.
At Shore Footed Podiatry, we’ve been taking care of Aucklanders’ feet since 2001. We can help you with:
- Corns and callouses
- Warts and verrucae, now offering Swift Microwave therapy, a breakthrough treatment.
- Fungal infections
- Surgery for ingrown and infected nails
- Biomechanical assessments for sports injuries
- Orthotic prescription and manufacture
- Come in and check out our range of podiatry-related products or visit our online store.
- Our extensive Shoe Shop is Now Stocking Asics walking and running shoes, in addition to Taos, Anodyne, Revere, Vionic and Frankie4 from Australia.
Late night Thursday till 6.
Saturday mornings 9.30-1.30.
Our clinic is wheelchair friendly and there is parking right outside.
### We are CLOSED. As per the gorvernment’s restrictions and isolation procedures, we will be closed from 25.3.20 for approx 4 weeks. If any restrictions are lifted or extended we will post updates here. ####
The pioneering new microwave therapy system with treatment times in seconds, SWIFT provides a precise and easy way of treating Verruca lesions and Plantar Warts. With over 16,000 treatments completed to date, SWIFT is one of the fastest growing treatments in UK Podiatry. Briggate Medical and Emblation Limited introduce SWIFT Microwave Therapy exclusively at Shore Footed Podiatry. Read more….